Saturday, August 25, 2012

Burberry Trench Dress - Mini Military Chic

 

Those that know me will tell you I have always been a fan of military chic. Whilst browsing one of my favourite websites for children's apparel - Children's Salon - I came across this divine Burberry Cotton Trench Dress. I particularly love the stitching detail and zip front and the eco-leather trim on the shoulders. The belt is detachable too so mix n match it with baby jeans or baby cargos. With the signature Burberry check lining and branded buttons, your little fashionista will definitely win the battle of the best dressed bub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hun, I just discovered your blog, and really love it!!! You have a great style and are really inspiring. Definitely have a new follower and a fan! If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl necklace.You can visit our pearl strand.pearl strand necklace have good quality.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin